3.9.13

School Begins

The start of September means new beginnings and endings.  It is the end of Summer and the Summer holidays and many of my Mini Music Makers are entering into nursery school next week.  It is an incredibly exciting time.  But it is also a sad time because some of my Mini Music Makers will no longer be able to attend Mini Music Makers any more.

I will miss the children who will be leaving and I hope that they come to visit me during their holidays.  I will be posting new classes as they come on this site and on Little Sprout's Music Studio. I hope that they continue on their musical journey as music is an important aspect to life's many roads.

On the other side, Mini Music Makers tends to receive many new children to our troupe in September, and it is with great enthusiasm that I welcome all new comers and that I hope they enjoy our session.

Thanks everybody,

Ms Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us